Real Estate is more than just a business transaction. It is the most important and largest financial decision that an individual or family can make in their lifetime.
I devote myself to serving the needs of my clients before, during, and after each transaction.
I have chosen Real Estate as my career as it is my passion to help people not just buy a house but to find the perfect home. I have a professional guarantee to be by my clients’ side every step of the way guiding and helping them through the process and making it as stress free as possible. The key to a successful transaction is timely communication-for both good and not so good news.
My philosophy is based on the following principles: Honesty, Integrity and professionalism. I treat each client as if they are the only one and I listen to their needs and I do what I say I am going to do and I go the extra mile. I provide the most up-to-date real estate technology while maintaining a personal relationship through constant communication. I am aggressive when I need to be and a team player to get the job done!
I have a very supportive and wonderful husband of 25 years and a son who I adore and is a Junior in college we are a soccer family and you can often find us out on the pitch when I am not showing property, servicing a listing or writing an offer! We also enjoy walks with our 2 Chocolate labs, Kegger and Rocket.
Whether you are looking to buy or sell a home, look no further, you have found more than a Realtor in me, you have found a friend and an advocate!
- SAR Member (Sacramento Association of Realtors)
- CAR Member (California Association of Realtors)
- NAR Member (National Associaton of Realtors)
Areas of Expertise
- First Time Homebuyers
- Contingent Transactions (Selling & Buying Concurrently)
- Investment Property Specialist
- Corporate Relocation
- Short Sales Specialist
- Assisted with Annual Pet Food Drive with the Elk Grove Food Bank
- Supporter of Animal Charities and Veterans Charities
- Supporter of American Cancer Society
- Past Site Council Member for Cosumnes Oaks High School
Communities I Serve
- Sacramento County
- Placer County
- El Dorado/Folsom
- San Joaquin County